As we move ever closer to fewer COVID restrictions, it’s vital to keep important information at the forefront of everything we do.
This guidance will apply until further notice to prevent confusion of English and Scottish COVID restrictions.
- If you feel unwell IN ANY WAY do not attend any WF events.
- If you have tested positive, follow the guidance given and do not attend WF until your isolation is over AND YOU FEEL 100% BETTER.
- If you are awaiting a test or a test result, do not attend WF events.
- If you have been told officially to self-isolate, do not attend WF events.
- If anyone in your close contact circle (work or home) is awaiting a test or has COVID symptoms, DO NOT ATTEND ANY WF EVENTS.
- If you are unsure of any of these points please contact any of the club’s covid officers for guidance.
Please keep your fellow club members safe by following this guidance